HOLY SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM, BATMAN, A GIVEAWAY!
The number 666 has always (scarily) followed me around. My college ID number, important personal data, and now posts. I mean, yeah, I was always going to hit the number 666, but it looks cool as 6,666, right? Whatever.
So here, have a giveaway. I’m a poor student, so you can have some cool stuff I found in the flat:
- an Iron Man 3 poster I got after going to the IMAX premiere
- a Star Trek poster I got after going to the Star Trek Into Darkness IMAX premiere
- a Sherlock t-shirt [which has been folded up badly, hence the creasing - also it’s a Men’s L but I guess it’d be nice as a bed-shirt too]
- a Sherlock postcard by the wonderful Daunt
- tickets from the Sherlopalooza event run by The Babes, featuring art by Kafers
So there. Lots of cool shit to be won. Have some rules, too:
- reblog as much as you like, but don’t spam because that’s rude
- likes also count
- please only enter if you actually want this stuff, it’d be a shame if it all went to an unwanted home now, wouldn’t it?
- you don’t have to be following me, but it’d be super awesome and fantastic if you did [because I have an A+ blog and I am a fabulous person]
- the giveaway ends on 5th June at 11:59 GMT - so you have 3 weeks
- please have your ask box open so I can tell you if you win - that, or it’ll go to someone else [only 1 winner
I’m not made of prizes]
ENJOY. Also, apologies for the bad photography. You’ll get over it. FREE STUFF.